What to do now - Garden-Inspired Travel
Site sections Overview
Composting is a great way to recycle—and it’s good for your plants and garden soil, too. Before making a batch of backyard compost, take this fun quiz to find out if you’re a composting pro or a rank amateur.
Latest Blog Posts
- Identifying plants - Second
- Identifying plants - First
- Tweak the CSS
- Can you Identify this plant ?
- Rowan Tree
- Planning for a future Veg. Garden
- Composter Help. Lots of Bugs flying around
- Garden Greenhouse building Idea - My Backyard Greenhouse
- Cold-Storage Room with vegetable Bins - Building pictures
- Garden Bridge building guide - My Arched Backyard bridge
From the Editor
There's room for trial and error in every garden. When I bought my house, I was ecstatic about the existence of a mature tree peony in the backyard. Then I made a mistake. I decided to move it. Despite my attempts to make the plant's transition as smooth as possible, it was wilting within a few days. I continued to care for it anyway and just when I decided to give up, I discovered some new growth. Lesson learned: Don't mess with perfection.