How to - Gardening with Kids
Site sections Overview
Take our quiz and see what kind of off-season gardener you are!
Latest Blog Posts
- University of Toronto Engineering Design Project
- Making art & jewelry and could use some suggestions
- Private community/allotment Gardens
- Coniferous help!
- Starting From Seeds In Planter Boxs and Hanging Baskets
- bird's nest in wall sconce
- Desperate for help rescuing my Tropic Snow Dieffenbachia!
- beehive pros and cons?
- dying leaves Schisandra grown from seeds
- Rooftop Garden... in CHINA?
From the Editor
There's room for trial and error in every garden. When I bought my house, I was ecstatic about the existence of a mature tree peony in the backyard. Then I made a mistake. I decided to move it. Despite my attempts to make the plant's transition as smooth as possible, it was wilting within a few days. I continued to care for it anyway and just when I decided to give up, I discovered some new growth. Lesson learned: Don't mess with perfection.