Gardens - Small Gardens
Site sections Overview
Take our quiz and see what kind of off-season gardener you are!
Latest Blog Posts
- What are these?
- Tall flowers (hollyhock, malva) : what to do in winter?
- Indoor Gardening for a Newb
- Hello ....
- Sleep Apnea Testing - Update
- My Neighbour cut down my blackberry bush! Will it grow back?
- Taking care of hardy roses- winterizing
- My YouTube Channel
- Storing gladiolus over the winter
- Excel Management of Weeds??
From the Editor
There's room for trial and error in every garden. When I bought my house, I was ecstatic about the existence of a mature tree peony in the backyard. Then I made a mistake. I decided to move it. Despite my attempts to make the plant's transition as smooth as possible, it was wilting within a few days. I continued to care for it anyway and just when I decided to give up, I discovered some new growth. Lesson learned: Don't mess with perfection.