Container Gardening - Gardening Forums

My recent photobucket post shows......

For inspiration and advice about gardening in pots and planters, gardening indoors and outdoors, from balconies to terraces, and everything in between.

My recent photobucket post shows......

Postby LeeInEdmonton » Nov 22, 2012 4:00 pm

That I'm a square peg in a round hole. I question why I need a 5 cent on/off switch on my $75.00 dollar electric shaver when it is easy to simply plug the thing in or out of the sink height wall receptacle ? What happened to the electric frying pan ($20) that there was a need to replace it with a $45 electric skillet ? Or where did the $2.50 coffee mug go to be replaced by a $4.95 mug ? Or how about the $1500 mattress that develops a sag in the center within a year of use ? How cum many electric stoves show up in showrooms without receptacles in which to plug the above electric skillets ? That's like trying to sell a new auto without an engine & if you insist then a surcharge.
How cum the clothes dryer rolls sheets into wet logs instead of drying them ? How cum you can no longer get a simple oil change for your car without being stuck with & charged for unwanted additional so called services ? Mother boards in CPU's should carry a lifetime warranty & if not under no circumstances should it cost $250 to replace the original defective one ?
LeeInEdmonton

Return to Container Gardening