- 1 cup raspberries
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice, divided
- 2 tsp wildflower honey, divided
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp natural smooth peanut butter
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 to 4 ice cubes, depending on desired slushiness
1 Evenly divide the raspberries, lemon juice and honey between two glasses and muddle together.
2 Combine the remaining ingredients (almond milk through ice cubes) in a blender and purée until smooth.
3 Slowly pour the peanut butter smoothie over the raspberry mixture and serve immediately.
Per serving: 215 calories; 10 g total fat; 0 mg cholesterol; 32 g carbohydrates; 7 g fibre; 6 g protein; 77 mg sodium.