Design & Decor - Design Ideas
Site sections Overview
Take our quiz and see what kind of off-season gardener you are!
Latest Blog Posts
- Locksmith chicago
- Cottonwood AZ Real Estate | Your Cottonwood AZ Real Estate R
- Need to fatten a plant up
- Brown Pine and overactive Spruce
- Identifying plants - First
- Plant labels that last
- Backyard Drainage (or lack thereof)
- To trim or not to trim, that is the question!
- Storing plants in pots over the winter
- Remove columnar aspen
From the Editor
There's room for trial and error in every garden. When I bought my house, I was ecstatic about the existence of a mature tree peony in the backyard. Then I made a mistake. I decided to move it. Despite my attempts to make the plant's transition as smooth as possible, it was wilting within a few days. I continued to care for it anyway and just when I decided to give up, I discovered some new growth. Lesson learned: Don't mess with perfection.